Emergency Plumbing Services
Avon Lake Plumbing Offers Emergency Plumbing Services for:
- Bathroom Drain Clogs
- Bathroom Leaks
- Broken Water Heaters
- Burst Washing Machine Hoses
- Burst Pipes
- Emergency Gas Line Issues
- Frozen Pipes
- Garbage Disposal Repairs
- Kitchen Drain Clogs
- Kitchen Leaks
- Leaky Pipes
- Overflowing Toilets
- Toilet Repairs
- Tub/Shower Clogs
- Tub/Shower Repairs
- And Much More
Things You Can Do to Avoid a Plumbing Emergency
While plumbing emergencies occur suddenly, many times the cause of the emergency is the result of long-term issues or improper do-it-yourself repairs. Below are a few things you can do to avoid the need for emergency plumbing services.
- Know Your System – Do you know where your main water valve is? Do you know how to shut it off? Knowing these answers can help minimize damages done by a plumbing leak.
- Don’t Play Handyman – Some plumbing issues may appear to be a simple fix, however even the smallest of leaks can turn into costly repairs if misdiagnosed or improperly repaired. Play it safe and contact Avon lake Plumbing.
- Throw Trash in the Trash – Sinks, garbage disposals and toilets are not trash cans. Misuse and abusing your plumbing could lead to money down the drain in costly repairs.
- Age of Equipment – Plumbing equipment ages just like all things in life. Keeping track of the age of things like your water heater can help you avoid the risk of flooding your home from a water heater break.
- Chemicals – Many people might try using drain chemicals as a cure all for plumbing clogs. While this might appear to be simple, some chemicals could cause damage to your plumbing. Protect your plumbing and be stingy with the chemicals.
Don’t Wait, Contact Avon Lake Plumbing for Plumbing Repair Today
At Avon Lake Plumbing, we take pride in being the #1 Plumbing Service Company in the community. If you are experiencing plumbing issues which warrant emergency plumbing services, don’t delay. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you with all types of plumbing repairs. Contact us for a free estimate today.
Take Advantage of Our Plumbing Specials:
Dennis with Avon Lake Plumbing came out to check out a leak from my kitchen ceiling. He was able to determine the problem and fix it. He also noticed the facet in my bathroom (above the kitchen) was leaking and offered to fix that as well. He is friendly, great customer service, and knowledgeable with the plumbing problem. I highly recommend him if you need a plumber.
I had a clogged sink drain in my bathroom. I called these guys up and Dennis was out at the house an hour later. Within a half hour, everything was fixed. Quick & efficient, professional, and everything is working. Recommend!
We had an unexpected emergency on a Sunday and a friend recommended calling Dennis and even though we weren’t an established client, he immediately took my information and came out that afternoon. He was courteous, professional and knowledgeable. We will definitely use Avon lake plumbing and recommend them to friends!